Comprehensive Services for Your Garage Doors
Our team at Love Garage Doors, LLC. is committed to delivering quality garage door solutions through exceptional workmanship and customer service. Whether you need panel installation, maintenance repairs, or garage door replacements, we are the team to rely on. Our garage door services are committed to quality and responsiveness.
GARAGE DOOR SERVICES - Replacement
If your garage door is on its last legs, turn to Love Garage Doors, LLC. to provide you with a long-lasting garage door replacement. From spring torsion replacement to complete panel upgrades. We do it all!
If your garage door is in decent shape but simply not working, the easiest approach is to repair it. However, you’ll need a garage door replacement if the garage door is rotting, corrosive, rusting, or has cracks or broken sections. All of these may compromise the safety of your home and its curb appeal.
Also, if your opener and remote are more than 15 years old, it's time for a replacement. At Love Garage Door, LLC., we ensure you pick the right door for your climate, home, and needs. Depending on the type of garage door you have and how long you’ve had it, our team of technical experts can replace sections of your garage door seamlessly.
Contact our team today to discuss your garage door replacement.
What People Say About Us - Reviews
GARAGE DOOR SAFETY
A sectional garage door is a large, heavy object that moves with the help of springs under high tension. If not properly handled, garage door springs, bottom brackets, cables, and associated hardware can cause death, serious injuries, or damage to the door because they are under high tension. For your safety and the safety of others, follow these instructions.
- Loosen or remove the bottom bracket with the spring tension engaged.
- Operate a garage door with a broken spring.
- Manually operate a garage door if handles are not installed or functioning properly.
- Operate a garage door if it is too difficult to move, opens too quickly, or the rollers come out of the track.
- Operate the door if glass or interior window retainer appears to be loose, cracked, or warped. DO NOT remove screws on the inside retainer.
- For assistance with these maintenance steps, repair, or replacement of any parts, please contact Love Garage Doors, LLC.,