Garage Door Opener Repair & Installation
A garage door opener is a motorized device that opens and closes a garage door. It can be controlled using a switch on the wall or remote control. Garage doors may not operate properly due to several issues:
- The garage door opener doesn’t operate with the wall switch.
- The door won't respond to the remote or keypad.
- The garage door won't close all the way.
- The door reverses before hitting the floor.
- The garage door reverses immediately after touching the floor.
- The door doesn't open in winter.
If you experience any of these situations, don’t be alarmed. We receive calls daily from people facing these issues.
It is best to consult us because garage door opener problems are complex and should be left to experts to resolve. Some of the components of the garage door are usually under high tension and can cause damage to yourself or those around you if you attempt to fix them by yourself.
You can rely on our team of expert technicians for garage door opener services in the Wichita, KS area. Love Garage Door, LLC., also offers free onsite inspections and estimates for your convenience.